Monday, November 19, 2012

Hi,
I got to attend the 'Wreck-It-Ralph' crew signing at Gallery Nucleus
in Alhambra on Friday, November 9th.  A really great experience!
In particular, I think Art Director Mike Gabriel did such an
amazing job in overseeing and designing the look of the world of
this incredible cartoon. Go see 'Wreck-It-Ralph' when you can. Event info

Here's the nice looking poster from the film, which I got a copy of at the show.
Love it: 
After the W.I.T. signing, there was a very cool art show opening
called 'Legendary Beauties,' showcasing the work of artists Brittney
Lee and Lorelay Bove. I enjoyed many of the pieces in this show.


Best,
Hans

No comments:


Music Scoring News and Pop Culture Thoughts from Composer Hans Karl at Liquid Years Music: http://wwwhanskarlmusiccom.blogspot.com/